Julie Conner is a Medical Tourism Coordinator that began helping clients take advantage of the cost and time savings involved in medical tourism after researching and arranging an operation for her own daughter Jackie.
Through their shared experience, Julie and Jackie realized some rough parts of their journey that could be smoothed out for other people, and began offering their services as facilitators.
Tune in to this episode to hear all about Julie’s personal story, what she learned from it and how she’s transformed that into a service that helps people obtain affordable procedures around the world while avoiding confusion, and with full peace of mind.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How Julie and her daughter got a $31,000 procedure for less than one third that price, including travel and a two week stay in Cozumel, Mexico
- What Julie does as a facilitator to make medical tourism a breeze for the patient
- Why cosmetic procedures are not simply a matter of vanity (and what that means for you)
- How you can skip the waiting list for certain procedures and get what you need immediately
- The #1 thing a patient should be looking for when considering foreign surgeons and hospitals
- Julie Conner – Julie@safemedicaltrip.com
- Joint Commission International
- Medical Tourism Association
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Learn how this breakthrough therapy allows paraplegic patients to move their legs voluntarily. Watch as 4 young paraplegic men move their own legs due to epidural electrical stimulation of the spinal cord. Just think what this could mean for future healthcare for paraplegic patients!
Learn more about the breakthrough, and what it means here.