Jeff Poole is a former medical tourist with over 30 years of marketing and sales experience in the high-tech world. For 15 of those years he’s been a consultant, an author, a speaker and life long proponent to natural organic foods and health care practices.
With his ancient Eastern holistic herbal medicine approaches, Jeff takes us through his health journey of pain, suffering and research to improve his lifestyle.
Tune in to hear Jeff’s stories and how he took amazing measures to get his body and mind in tip-top shape and to the big healthy win.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Jeff’s BIG win over opium medication (and what that even means)
- What philosophy is behind Ayurveda and how it’s detox stages work
- Where you can get an Ayurvedic consultation with an Ayurvedic Practitioner to learn about your specific body make up and the best approach for you
- How you can enjoy the South Indian food (idli, dosa, sambar, whole grain South Indian rice, Chapatis) and follow the treatment
- The comfort and full service treatment Jeff experienced staying in India for 28 days
- Postures For Profits – Jeff’s website
- Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Hospital Research Institute
- Sanjeevani Ayurvedic Hospital Research Institute – Facebook
- Sunil Kumars – Facebook
- Vinayak Ayurveda Center
- The Raj
- The Ayurvedic Institute – phone number: 505.291.9698
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
There is a great article about a professor at MIT who has created a bionic ankle so natural that it’s worth a happy dance. Not only did he create this bionic ankle, he uses it himself because he is a double amputee with the desire to dance the Rumba.
Learn more about the breakthrough, and what it means here.