Kelly Meloche is the creator of International Health Care Providers, a service for choice Canadians who need a better option for their healthcare needs. Using her relationships with American providers, her mission is to help her clients get necessary treatments in a timely manner rather than being at the mercy of “the waiting list.”
The patient-centric approach of Kelly’s organization is built on ethics, compassion and commitment to ensure a better quality of life for each of her clients.
Tune in to this episode to find out how Canadian citizens can use the services of International Health Care Providers to obtain needed treatment from the best American doctors when necessary.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Why traveling abroad for healthcare is not only for the affluent
- An inspiring story of Kelly’s first client and how it changed his life
- How Canadians can get healthcare in the U.S. without having to wait for extended periods of time
- What the after-care is like once the patients get treated in the U.S.
- What are the common types of procedures for Canadian clients in the United States
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Learn about the new research that uses MRI to identify the existence of brown fat deposits in living adults. Also known as the “good fat”, brown fat generates body heat by using energy to burn calories. Locating and quantifying brown fat deposits in adult humans will have a great impact on future development of treatments for diabetes and obesity.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.