Stem cell therapy is a developing branch of medicine that aims to restore tissue and organ functions for patients with serious diseases and injuries. It is mainly used for people whose bodies’ regenerative functions are not adequate enough to restore functional tissue.
Elias Bemaras is the CEO of ProgenCell in Tijuana, Mexico. He started his career in the stem cell industry in 2001 by building the first umbilical cord blood bank for Mexico. Until 2007, he was the CEO of Cryo-Cell, growing the distribution licensing system for the country and bringing Cryo-Cell to over 50,000 specimens stored and cryo-preserved.
Today, ProgenCell serves hundreds of patients with degenerative conditions utilizing stem cell therapies; mainly using autologous fresh bone marrow adult stem cells. Tune in to learn about the stem cell therapy options available in Mexico. This episode will answer many of your questions and hopefully help you to decide if these procedures are right for you or your loved one.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- What types of degenerative conditions ProtogenCell treats successfully
- An inspiring story of one of Elias’s clients with severe vision problems who is now able to lead a full life after undergoing corrective procedures
- A step-by-step process of obtaining and going through stem cell therapy from the beginning to end, including the safety measures and the follow-up procedures
- How much an average ProtogenCell client can expect to pay for a stem cell therapy procedure
- Important advice for researching stem cell therapies
- ProgenCell USA Phone Number: 1.888.443.6235
- ProgenCell Mexico Phone Number: 01.800.044.6235
- ProgenCell Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ProgenCell Facebook
- ProgenCell on Twitter
- ProgenCell on LinkedIn
- ProgenCell on YouTube
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Learn how this breakthrough is a big step towards creating stem cells that are perfectly matched to a patient’s DNA. Scientists were able to successfully clone stem cells from two adult males that will not be rejected by the immune system. The article below talks about how this advance in medicine brings us closer to successfully treating diseases like Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, type I diabetes, and multiple sclerosis.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.