On today’s episode, we are excited to be speaking with Philip Saparov. Philip is a marketing consultant who loves to dance Georgian style. One day while dancing, he tore his ACL which, takes him on a recovery journey that changed his life.
A torn ACL is a common athletic injury that for the most part is treated through surgery followed by physical therapy. While non-surgical treatment for a torn ACL may sound impossible for full recovery but, Philip gives us his amazing story on how he traveled to a doctor in Russia who treated his torn ACL with gymnastic movements. Today, Philip’s knees are in a better condition than they have been prior the injury.
Tune into this episode to hear Philip’s full story which can save you a trip to the surgery room!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How gymnastic movements are still improving Philip’s health 7 years later
- The process and research to find the right doctor before traveling for a medical procedure
- How Philip overcame the doubts about this type of non-surgical treatment
- The amount of savings you can expects on treatments of a torn ACL or other major injuries
- How to earn good health with consistency
- Philip Saparov: Philip@integratedmarketingeffect.com
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s breakthrough is a study from Analytical Chemistry on how gold could save your life. Scientist from Purdue University detailed their use of gold nano-particles to detect breast cancer. This is really forward thinking technology, definitely the advances we hope to have completed in the near future to treat cancer.
You can learn more about this discovery here.