Dr. Nalini Chilkov is the founder of IntergrativeCancerAnswers.com, an online resource for people whose lives have been touched by cancer. She is a leading edge authority and pioneer in the field of Wellness Medicine, Integrative Cancer Care, Cancer Prevention and Immune enhancement.
With over 30 years of clinical experience, Dr. Chilkov combines the best of Modern Functional Medicine with the ancient wisdom of Traditional Oriental and Natural Healing. Her OutSmart Cancer Plans have been recognized as the most comprehensive, science based, safe and natural programs to treat cancer patients, as well as those wanting to take preventive action.
Tune in to learn about these plans and integrative resources Dr. Nalini Chilkov shares, so that you can create strong body in which cancer cannot thrive. Cancer has affected lives of many. Listening to this episode can make all the difference in their chance of winning the battle against cancer.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- That cancer treatments are LIMITED in the US, but widely practiced and available in other well known countries.
- The importance of having a team in place for your health.
- Why saving money is NOT the primary reason for cancer patients to seek treatment outside the US.
- The 3 basic yet powerful cancer preventative tips.
- Which top 5 countries are known for safe cancer care.
- What it means to treat your cancer with a personalized treatment plan and not a generalized plan.
- IntergrativeCancerAnswers.com – Dr. Nalini Chilkov’s website
- Cancer Controls Society Conference
- Ralph Moss
- Annie Appleseed Project
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s breakthrough is about Andrew Johnson. Andrew was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease at the age of 35. He recently had surgery to have a deep brain stimulation device implanted into his brain. This device is to help overcome the common problems that are associated with Parkinson’s Disease.
You can watch a video to see how much this device is helping Andrew here.
To learn more about Andrew, head over to his blog here.