Joaquin Rivera Diez is the director of Dentalia, the largest chain of dental clinics in Mexico, with over forty-nine clinics nationwide. They are promoting medical tourism to encourage people to have the high quality experience of dental care they’ve always deserved.
If saving around sixty-five percent on dental care with amazing customer service as well vacationing in Mexico sounds good to you, then tune into this episode. With bilingual call centers, a dental supplier, laboratory,and dental plans, Joaquin ensures Dentalia is the company you should always turn to for all your smiling needs.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Why Dentalia decided to make a movement in the medical tourism space
- Dentalia’s hiring process for high standard professionals
- The common pain points patients discuss with Joaquin
- Tips on how to properly start your research with medical tourism to any location
- The top 3 questions to ask a dental clinic that you’re interested in
- How much Dentalia can save you on your next dental care visit
- Where most of Mexico’s medical tourism is coming from and why
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s onwards comes from MIT and my son, Peter. MIT News article is about Cochlear implants with no exterior hardware. This is great advancement because this piece of technology differs from a common hearing aid device in a way that this implant goes directly into the brain. This allows a deaf person to use the natural functions of the ear to process the sounds that they are hearing, digitally. Simply amazing!
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.