In 2010 Bharat Soin and his associates noticed the growing trend in medical tourism and knew India had an incredible amount to offer to the world. Together they founded India Medicare Solutions, a company that works with over 38 contracted JCI, NABH and NABL accredited hospitals in India.
India Medicare Solutions has clients all over the world and ensures they have access to India’s quality healthcare at affordable prices. Their patient-centric care encompasses a variety of procedures from Bariatric Surgery to Neurosurgery preformed by specialists with over twenty years of experience in the field.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Two success stories Bharat shares about patients who traveled to India for treatment
- What the average prices for surgery and recovery are
- The top 5 things patients must consider before choosing a medical tourism destination
- Their revolutionary intake process that provides patients the best medical options possible
- How patients’ local physicians are kept involved in their patients care
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s onwards breakthrough comes from Consumer Physics, a US venture capital-backed Israeli company. They have created a handheld scanner device that detects the makeup of food products. This scanner called SCiO, is taking technology used by food scientists to detect the ingredients and calories in food and pills. This technology will hopefully be available soon as part of a cell phone.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.