Several years ago, Kathy Jordan found herself needing more and more dental work. After spending over $10,000, Kathy’s dental problems were still far from over. Her research for other options lead Kathy to Costa Rica. Based on her incredible experience there, Kathy founded North Carolina Medical Travel. Her desire for helping others to get affordable care and excellent service inspired Kathy to spend countless hours in Costa Rica getting to know the area, physicians, and facilities.
Today, Kathy takes a hands-on role with her clients from their first application through their follow-up care. She ensures that each person gets the personalized, compassionate care that they deserve. If you are considering medical travel, do not miss this episode full of valuable information and tips on how to make your experience a memorable one.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The benefits that Kathy and North Carolina Medical Travel offer to their clients
- Success stories from North Carolina Medical Travel
- 5 things to look at when choosing a Medical Tourism Facilitator
- Why more patients should consider looking into Costa Rica for their procedures
- The comparisons between nurse to patient ratio from US to Costa Rican hospitals
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s onwards breakthrough of the day is titled: “Experiment grows new muscle in men’s injured legs”. Scientists are implanting thin sheets scaffolding-like material from pigs into a few young men with disabling leg injuries. They state that the treatment coaxed the men’s own stem cells to regrow their own muscle. The dramatic improvement of these men is allowing them to walk without using canes and even ride bikes after years of living with injuries.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.