After some life changing events, Ivanov Sanders Hardy decided that she needed to undergo weight-loss surgery. Ivanov wasn’t going to settle for just any weight-loss doctor, so she conducted extensive research to find the best doctor and treatment for her. For Ivanov, it was important that she receive not only the best results physically, but also mentally.
Since her surgery, Ivanov has lost over 80 pounds and gained a lifestyle she loves. On today’s episode, Ivanov shares her fantastic story, which intersects with previous guests of Healthcare Elsewhere, Dr. Thomas Clark and Karol Clark. Hear firsthand how a good weight-loss program can change lives for the better.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The determining factor for Ivanov in whether to stay in the US or to go overseas for her procedure
- Different types of weight-loss surgeries and why Ivanov chose sleeve gastrectomy
- The goals Ivanov set before going into surgery and what she has accomplished so far
- What Weight-loss University is and how you can access it
- Ivanov Sanders Hardy – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s onwards medical breakthrough comes from IBM as they introduce the newest feature of Watson, called “The Debater.” Watson now has the capability to understand the context of spoken questions and offer reasonable arguments. One of the reasons IBM created this feature is to help doctors in the advancement of medical technology. This is really exciting stuff!
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.