This past year alone, Costa Rican Doctors have seen over one million medical tourists. Sixty percent of those, come to Cossta Rica for dental services. Our guest, Dr. Eugenio Brenes, CEO & Director of Advance Dental, feels that the reasons for the rise of medical tourism to Costa Rica are simple:. the price, the personalized care and the Costa Rican “Pura Vida” view on life and care.
As the CEO & Director of Advance Dental, Dr. Brenes has brough high standards learned at Loma Linda University tohis Costa Rican practice. He is certified to practice in both the United States and Costa Rica. After his residency he had a practice in the US for a year before moving it down to Costa Rica. Dr. Brenes provides his patients with the best possible care by ensuring his JCI Accredited offices only work the highest grade materials as well as providing a concierge service for his patients.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The reasons why JCI Accreditation is important to patients
- The top 3 questions to ask before choosing a Dr. and Practice
- The 4 reasons why dental services are less expensive in Latin America
- Which two insurance companies Dr. Brenes is currently working with
- Success stories of patients that traveled to Dr. Brenes for treatment
- How to contact Dr. Brenes and experience his concierge service
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s Onwards Medical Breakthrough comes from Science Daily out of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Researchers have created an app called GaitTrack. This app will allow physicians to receive an analysis of their patient’s gait which will give them vital information about the patients’ health. This will be especially helpful for those suffering from chronic cardiopulmonary, muscular and neurological diseases. This app should hopefully be available in the next few months on your smart phone.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.