Leaving your home country to have surgery, or any medical treatment, can lead to overwhelming feelings of anxiety: Did you book the right flight? Right hotel? How about the right doctor for your medical needs? Thankfully, the growing field of medical tourism professionals, such as Maria Segovia, can help alleviate some of these worries. Maria is a patient coordinator for Medical Tours Costa Rica, a company with over a decade’s worth of experience in the medical travel industry.
Maria creates medical tourist packages that ensure that patients receive the best services for their travel and medical needs. On today’s episode, Maria shares how Medical Tours Costa Rica can provide you with peace of mind when going abroad for medical treatments.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show, we would appreciate your comments.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- What patients can expect when Medical Tours Costa Rica – from their initial call to after-care treatment
- The high standards Medical Tours Costa Rica doctors must meet in order to provide care
- How Costa Rica’s “Two-Tiered” system works and how it’s connected to the services you receive
- How metabolic surgery is helping diabetics
- Medical Tours Costa Rica
- Phone number: 1.866.665.6433
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s Onwards Medical Breakthrough is about the article titled, “Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos backs cancer research start-up Juno Therapeutics.” Juno Therapeutics, a new Seattle start-up that’s trying to eliminate cancer from the human body by rewiring the immune system, raised a $120 million Series A round last month. With Bezos’s contribution of $25 million of his own money, the company’s growth will accelerate according to Hans Bishop CEO of Juno.
You can learn more about at this link.