Discover how Sagar Brahmbhatt ‘s company, HealthPlacid MediInnovations helped an English woman find treatment to overcome her kidney problem along with other specialities. Many surgeries and treatments in India can be taken care of for as little as one tenth of the cost in Europe or North America. Sagar and his team have taken the time to research and partner with over 160 healthcare providers and hospitals around the world to help with aftercare, which is a very important part of any procedure or treatment.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show, we would appreciate your comments wherever you listened to the show. Reviews are also very important, so thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How Sarah from England was able to resolve her kidney problem in India without surgery
- Pricing information on what several procedures cost and the typical savings involved
- The different types of procedures available in India for medical tourists
- Some of the other facilities and countries that Sagar and his team have partnered with to provide more choices
- Why the quality of healthcare in India is so high but the cost is so low
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Today’s Medical Breakthrough is titled: Engineered measles vaccine wipes out woman’s cancer
“A potent dose of engineered measles virus has been shown for the first time to have completely wiped out a woman’s cancer, US scientists reported this week.”
“Here we have got a therapy that you give once, and the outcome can be long-term remission of cancer,” said lead author Stephen Russell, a hematologist who co-developed the therapy described Wednesday in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings journal.
“We believe it can become a single shot cure.”
One of the coolest parts of this is the tracking of the virus that Doctors can use to verify its efficacy.
“However, using advanced imaging studies, doctors were able to track the path of the measles virus in her body and found it was indeed attacking the areas where tumors were growing.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.