Vishal Loroia is the CEO of UniHealth, a medical tourism facilitation company in Delhi, India that helps people from around the world find the best options for medical treatments in India at a very affordable price. They help over 1,000 patients per year find high quality medical treatment. About half of their patients come from Iraq however they serve people from all over the world.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show, we would appreciate your comments.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How a woman from Africa was misdiagnosed with Cancer and how her Doctors in India helped her
- Hear the story of a man from Pakistan with kidney cancer received successful treatment
- The story of a couple from England who had plastic surgery in India for a fraction of the cost
- How Robotic surgery is changing the way surgeons are working in India and elsewhere
- How UniHealth helps people from around the world by donating services and resources to those who have urgent needs
- UniHealth Online
- Davinci Robotic Surgery
- Vishal’s Mobile Number – 0091 – 9810-495927
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Researchers Restore Grasp Ability in Paralyzed Hand
“(Medical Xpress)—For the first time scientists have been able to restore the ability to grasp with a paralysed hand using spinal cord stimulation. There is currently no cure for upper limb paralysis, where there has been damage to the nerves which send messages to the muscles from the brain, such as happens after a stroke or spinal injury.
But now Wellcome Trust-funded researchers at Newcastle University, working with macaque monkeys, have shown that by connecting the brain to a computer and then the computer to the spinal cord, it is possible to restore movement. The discovery opens up the possibility of new treatments within the next few years which could help stroke victims or those with spinal cord injuries regain some movement in their arms and hands.”
You can learn more about this breakthrough at this link.