Alyn has been a nurse in Thailand for over 4 years and has helped many people with travel and procedure arrangements from a variety of nations. She focuses on In Vitro Fertilization and Spine Surgery in her medical tourism business. She saw a need to help foreign patients coming in to the hospital she was working in and decided to work in partnership with a variety of Hospitals, Doctors and Clinics.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show, we would appreciate your comments.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The costs associated with spine surgery and In Vitro treatments in Thailand
- Why getting a medical tourism facilitator is a big help when choosing your location
- How Alyn made the transition from Nurse to Medical Tourism Facilitator and why
- Thailand Medical Agency
- Thailand Medical Agency on Facebook
- IVF treatment page on Facebook
- BNN Hospital and Spine Center
- Healthcare Elsewhere on Facebook
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Breathometer tops $1M in sales for smartphone breathalyzer
“Just three months after smartphone breathalyzer company Breathometer pitched its product on ABC show Shark Tank Breathometer’s sales grew from $140,000 to $1 million. The company’s pitch on the show resulted in an unprecedented $1 million investment from all five investors. Breathometer is also moving on to new health conditions like halitosis, dehydration, diabetes, and asthma.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.