Marty Kelly’s son Kenneth was diagnosed with Autism and she had exhausted every possible medical treatment in the U.S. She and her husband eventually traveled to Panama for Kenneth to receive Stem Cell treatments and it has made a huge difference in his life. At 8 he had an IQ of 55, at 13 he now is in school and has an IQ of 98. Find out why they attribute this incredible success to stem cell treatments.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show, we would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How the Kenneth’s parents tried every Autism treatment in the U.S.
- About Hyperbaric treatments and how they helped him for a while
- How Marty overcame her concerns by researching the subject extensively and talking with other parents who had already successfully completed the treatment for their children
- Why they chose Panama for Kenneth’s treatments
- How many treatments Kenneth has had and how how often.
- How much the process cost’s and how it was far less than everything else they tried in the U.S. that was available
- The Documentary about Kenneth’s Journey
- Marty’s Facebook Page
- Marty’s Stem Cell Blog
- This is one news story https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Another news story https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Stem Cell Institute YouTube channel, it has other patients for other conditions and it has some stem cell conference videos
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Suspended Animation To Leap From The Pages of Science Fiction to Clinical Trials
“Science fiction has featured placing people in suspended animation for long trips in space for decades. The Emergency Preservation and Resuscitation For Cardiac Arrest From Trauma (EPR-CAT) study seeks to rescue patients who have suffered cardiac arrest due to massive bleeding by chilling them to nearly 50 degrees below normal body temperature. “
“A team of surgeons will remove all of the patient’s blood, replacing it with a cold saline solution. This will cool the body, slowing its functions to a near standstill and reducing the need for oxygen.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.
Enjoy the Show?
- Never miss an episode by subscribing in iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS.
- Leave us a rating and review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join our growing community on Facebook
Some Family Pictures