Jennifer Ziegler lives in Dripping Springs Texas and she was diagnosed with MS in 2004. Ten years ago, she was offered with four different drugs by her neurologist and resorted to using COPAXIN as a treatment for her illness. For five years, she has been injecting this drug into her system until eventually her body started to reject it. She related her plans to travel to Costa Rica to receive Stem Cell Treatment. After some few researches and conversations with co-MS patients, she learned of a company in Houston offering Adult Stem Cell Therapy. Find out what the unexpected events are as she was about to take her first ever Stem Cell Treatment. Part 1 of 2.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About Jennifer’s diagnosis of MS
- How she was offered 4 different drugs by her neurologist as a treatment for MS
- How her advocacy work at the Texas State Capitol and friends with MS, who have been out of the country to get Stem cell treatment, have influenced her to receive the same treatment.
- How she learned about a company in Houston that offers Adult Stem Cell Treatment back in 2012.
- How much the full stem cell treatment costs and the processes she underwent.
- Why the FDA stopped the treatments and what the company where Jennifer is taking her stem cell treatment has done to address that.
- Jennifer Ziegler’s Facebook page
- Jennifer’s Pinterest: Living with MS
- Patients for Stem Cells Organization
- In the interest of providing both sides of the discussion, here is the request from a U.S. researcher and ethicist to the FDA that started the
action to slow Stem Cell implementation: Click here to read it. The FDA has been investigating for 2 years, no resolution yet.
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
The Body That Heals Itself
“New treatments use the body’s own cells to fight pain and speed healing. They’re threatening to make orthopedic surgery a thing of the past.”
“… a physician named Peter Wehling invented an innovative procedure called Regenokine, which uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human-growth factors to reverse pain and chronic injuries.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.