Kristine Blanche is a Certified Physician Assistant and an Integrative Healthcare Provider. She has been practicing Integrative Medicine for ten years focusing on patients’ Holistic Cancer care and Integrative Cancer care helping them with their battle with cancer. She recently decided to run a study on Digital Infrared Thermography as a preventive tool for breast cancer which she is currently funding in Indiegogo. This technology basically helps detect the underlying causes of your illness years ahead than of a traditional mammogram or ultrasound. Find out more of this medical breakthrough and how it can help anyone take control over their illness and live a healthier lifestyle. Part 1 of 2.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How Kristin Blanche started practicing Integrative Medicine.
- About Digital Infrared Thermography and how it can help detect the underlying causes of illnesses specifically, cancer, years ahead than a traditional mammogram/ultrasound.
- How she witnessed a huge change on a woman’s breast three months after using the digital infrared thermography.
- About how much this technology costs and how it compares to a traditional mammogram
- How she shared the significant association of stress and illness and how it affects our body.
- About her current funding activity in Indiegogo and her objectives for her research.
- Kristine Blanche’s website
- Fund Cutting Edge Research- Natural approach to preventing breast cancer : The current funding activity of Kristine in Indiegogo
- Follow Kristine on Twitter
- Kristine’s LinkedIn account
- The Rise of Superman by Steven Kotler – best-selling book mentioned in the episode which explains how these athletes are using flow to do the impossible and how we can use this information to radically accelerate performance in our own lives.
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Major discovery on the mechanism of drug resistance in leukemia and other cancers
“A mechanism that enables the development of resistance to Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) anticancer drugs, thereby leading to relapse, has been identified by Kathy Borden of the University of Montreal’s Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer (IRIC) and her collaborators.”
“ The new discovery, recently published in the prestigious scientific journal Nature, constitutes a major breakthrough in the fight against AML, one of the deadliest forms of leukemia, because it immediately suggests strategies to overcome drug resistance.”
“Furthermore, the type of drug resistance the team identified is likely implicated in other cancers and a successful new treatment regimen based on these findings could have broad applications in treating cancer.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.
Enjoy the Show?
- Never miss an episode by subscribing in iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS.
- Leave us a rating and review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join our growing community on Facebook
Breast Thermal Before and After Images