Rye Taylor is a voiceover artist and entrepreneur from Kansas City who had been having acid reflux problems for several years and it eventually destroyed his front teeth. After getting a quote for dental implants that was too expensive, here traveled to Mexico for 3 days of treatment that changed his life.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About Rye’s journey to find affordable dental treatment
- Why he chose Mexico as his final destination
- How he saved over $13,000 in his dental work
- The life altering treatment he received that was critical to his company and his personal well being.
- What locations and procedures he is considering for his next treatment
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Medical Student astonishes experts with major breakthrough in Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
From the Manchester Evening News –
“A medical student has astonished scientists after her summer project resulted in a major breakthrough in the study of Cystic Fibrosis.
Jo Armstead, 21, spent hundreds of hours examining medical data from 30 countries and discovered that half of adults who suffer from the rare genetic disorder are infected with a fungus called aspergillus.
Her work is being hailed as a major breakthrough that will help doctors to diagnose and treat patients with the condition.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.