Ralph Weber is based in Houston and is the Founder and CEO of Medibid.com as well as the author of “Medicrats”. Medibid caters to patients globally wherein they provide quality health care with transparency in pricing and quality. They allow patients to compare quality and price from the doctors that bid on their services and therefore helping them come up with an informed decision. This breakthrough system in the health care aspect basically aids patients to save a huge percentage on health care costs especially if you are paying out of pockets or the procedure you need is not covered by your insurance. Find out more of this story and how this new system can help anyone shop for medical care without compromising affordability and quality.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About a gentleman who needed a hip replacement a year ago and was aided by Medibid find a doctor who will perform the procedure at the best quality and price
- How Medibid works to help patients find the best solution for them
- How Medibid allow providers to set their own prices and compete based on quality, price and value
- What medical procedures are mostly requested by patients
- About how this concept started and when they started to implement it
- How a patient can save almost 80% over retail rates
- About Ralph Weber’s tips to patients in searching for medical providers in Medibid
- Ralph Weber’s website
- Medibid Inc. Website
- Medibid.com Contact page
- Medicrats Book on Amazon
- Medibid Blogs
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
‘World’s smallest’ pacemaker fitted for first time in England
The world’s smallest pacemaker has been fitted inside the heart of a UK patient, medics have said
The Micra Transcatheter Pacing System was fitted for the first time in England at Southampton General Hospital.
Consultant cardiologist Prof John Morgan said the procedure was a “landmark moment”.
He said the device was “not much larger than an antibiotic pill” and was one tenth the size of traditional models.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.