The CEO of Sky Medicus, Amy Holcomb discusses the large variety of healthcare options her company provides globally. Amy actually got started when she became a medical tourist herself to overcome back pain she was having after going on vacation with her family. From Cancer treatment to cosmetic dental implants to orthopedic surgeries and much more, they have Doctors and medical facilities that can handle your issue. We were particularly impressed with the amount of background checks and due diligence they perform on behalf of their clients.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About Amy’s journey as a medical tourism patient herself
- How and why she was the founder of her own medical tourism company
- About some of the resources available to her clients for choosing where to get their treatment
- Some of the countries and facilities Sky Medicus is working with
- The variety of procedures available to their clients
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
New tumor-targeting agent images and treats wide variety of cancers
“Scientists at the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center (UWCCC) report that a new class of tumor-targeting agents can seek out and find dozens of solid tumors, even illuminating brain cancer stem cells that resist current treatments.
What’s more, years of animal studies and early human clinical trials show that this tumor-targeting, alkylphosphocholine (APC) molecule can deliver two types of “payloads” directly to cancer cells: a radioactive or fluorescent imaging label, or a radioactive medicine that binds and kills cancer cells.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.