Perry Hunt began having back pain and problems sleeping three years ago. He was originally diagnosed with having a back problem through so he tried seeing a physical therapist and a chiropractor to help him remedy his problem. When the pain kept getting worse he eventually discovered that he actually needed to do a full hip replacement surgery. He was set to go to Houston, TX to have a 2-week pre-op and laboratory examination for his surgery only to find out that his insurance could not cover the hospital fees amounting to over $100,000. Perry cancelled the surgery and searched for a solution to his problem online. He googled “cash surgeries” and that led him to the website of Medibid. Find out how Perry was helped by Medibid to get his surgery at a reasonable price and how this surgery has changed his life since then.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How Perry had suffered from back problems for over three years
- How he tried to see a therapist and a chiropractor to remedy his problem.
- About how days before his surgery he was told his insurance would no longer cover the procedure and the hospital bill would be $100,000.
- Why Perry cancelled the surgery and decided to take charge of finding ways on his own on how to get the procedure.
- How he ended up with Medibid.
- About the different price estimates he got for his procedure.
- Why he chose Dr. Adam Harris as his doctor to perform the surgery.
- How much money he saved from his surgery.
- About the after-care treatment and home remedies he got after the surgery.
- About the top three tips he gave for people who intend to undergo the same procedure.
- Medibid.com – a free market website which allows uninsured, or self insured employers to gain transparency and better pricing for healthcare.
- Contact Info: email@example.com
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
“Living Drug” Stem Cells to Fight Cancer, Blindness, HIV—and Infertility?
“Led by PBS’s Charlie Rose, top US stem cell experts this month hailed new clinic-bound techniques designed to persuade “aspects of the body to cure itself,” as New York Stem Cell Foundation head Susan Solomon put it.”
“The main technique hailed involves making stem cells from adult cells, then forging those into armies of robust, proliferating, specialized cells that may let people essentially cure their own blindness; kill their own tumors; and, as Cornell Center for Reproductive Medicine chief Zev Rosenwaks noted, “obliterate” their own infertility.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.
Enjoy the Show?
- Never miss an episode by subscribing in iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS.
- Leave us a rating and review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join our growing community on Facebook