Dr. Gerardo Ramirez is the Founder and Medical Director of CR Doctors which is entirely devoted to medical services; CR stands for Costa Rica and they promote Costa Rica as the best option for health tourism in Latin America. Their company offers a wide variety of surgical procedures which costs one-third lower than of the cost of procedures in the US and other European countries. Their goal mainly is to provide and guarantee satisfaction and safety of the patients among others.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About the very first patient of CR Doctors who was very pleased with their services and eventually came up with a website that features their company.
- About the main goals of their company towards their patients.
- About the potential questions about safety
- How they establish patient privacy
- About the after-care treatment they provide their patients
- How they attend to their patients during he medical travel
- About the follow up assistance they provide their patients
- About what patients usually ask them when considering their services
- About the top three things a patient should consider when considering to undergo a certain procedure
- How they do the selection process for doctors in their company.
- CR Doctors website
- US Phone: (Miami office) 305-280-5161
- Email: email@example.com
- CR Doctors Facebook
- CR Doctors Twitter
- CR Doctors LinkedIn
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Experimental Surgery Brings Bionic Hearing to Deaf Boy
“Auguste Majkowski age three, was born without hearing, but after auditory brain stem implant surgery in California, the Montreal boy is now reacting to some sounds. Auguste is the first child in the United States to undergo an auditory brainstem implant (ABI) surgery in a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved trial supported by a National Institutes of Health (NIH) clinical trial grant. On June 12, six weeks after surgery at CHLA, the device was activated with positive results at the Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery clinic at Keck Medicine of USC.”
“Auguste was born without auditory nerves, meaning sounds can’t travel to his brain.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.