Pat Marino is the Founder and CEO of Face Lift Mexico which is currently celebrating their 20th anniversary in the medical tourism industry. In this episode Pat shares their excellent surgical results and the 4-Star Spa called Spa Club Casa Marino where patients can spend their days recovering from their surgical procedure. Interestingly, in this episode, Pat shares a success story of a 71- year old woman who underwent a facelift, full dental work, tummy tuck and breast implants and now looks 20 years younger. Find out more in this episode how Pat and her team address their patients’ safety concerns and how their after care treatment works in their recovery spa.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About Pat Marino’s company and how they are currently celebrating their 20th anniversary in the medical tourism industry.
- About a 71-year old woman who underwent several surgical procedures
- How they safely do their procedures from consultation to their recovery state
- About their luxurious private retreat called Spa Club Casa Marino
- About the board certification and properly vetted out surgeons to perform the procedure which builds more confidence in their patients
- About their other new company division called Spinal Surgery Mexico
- About the cost savings of cosmetic surgery and spinal surgery in Mexico compared to US
- What motivates their patients in undergoing cosmetic and spinal surgery.
- Her tips to patients who consider having the same procedure overseas.
- Face Lift Mexico Website
- Spinal Surgery Mexico
- Face Lift Mexico Direct Line: 772-419-8038
- Spinal Surgery Mexico Phone: (772) 419-8061
- Email: email@example.com – emails are personally answered by Pat Marino herself
- Contact email for Spinal Surgery Mexico: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Experimental ‘pulse radiotherapy’ kills cancer cells while sparing healthy tissue
“French researchers have developed a new radiation technique that appears to target tumour cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed, according to a new study in mice. “
“Radiotherapy uses high-energy radiation to permanently damage the DNA of cancer cells, causing them to die by committing suicide.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.