James Maskell is the Founder and CEO of Revive Primary Care and also the Founder of The Evolution of Medical Summit. The summit is basically a gathering of some of the world’s trusted leaders in healthcare who act as agents of change and have a specific set of vision for a more evolved healthcare system. He envisions that medicine will be seen differently by both patients and healthcare practitioners over the next decades to come and how it can affect us in general. He believes that it is important for people to become educated on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and have a better understanding of the root causes of the epidemics of chronic diseases and what we can do to avoid it.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About his business called Revive Primary Care
- About digital event called The Evolution of Medical Summit featuring experts and innovators on the cutting edge of creating sustainable change in medical care
- How he is trying to find and scale an effective means of dealing with the epidemics of chronic diseases
- How they engage patients to become participatory when it comes to their own health care
- How patients and professionals will look at medicine in the next 10 years and how it will affect us
- How healthcare practitioners or doctors can apply their own medical strategies and integrate them with new practices to help treat the root-cause of autoimmune diseases
- The difference between functional, integrative and holistic medicine
- About the reactions of the professional community about the new evolution in medicine and how they are adapting to the change
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Is Integrative Medicine Becoming Mainstream? – Ask Deepak
Is integrative medicine becoming mainstream? Deepak Chopra offers some facts on how integrative medicine is already part of the US Healthcare System and why it will be a bigger and bigger part of it.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.