James Maskell is the Founder and CEO of Revive Primary Care and also the Founder of The Evolution of Medical Summit. The summit is basically a gathering of some of the world’s trusted leaders in healthcare who act as agents of change and have a specific set of vision for a more evolved healthcare system. He envisions that medicine will be seen differently by both patients and healthcare practitioners over the next decades to come and how it can affect us in general. He believes that it is important for people to become educated on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and have a better understanding of the root causes of the epidemics of chronic diseases and what we can do to avoid it.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About the digital platform called The Evolution of Medicine Summit
- About the role of genetics and DNA in acquiring chronic diseases
- The availability and affordability of this new evolution in medicine to average healthcare consumers
- How this new evolution in medicine is covered by insurance
- The Four major causes of chronic diseases:
- DIET –
- Anything that we put in our mouth could be inflammatory and part of the evolution of medicine is that patients should understand what diet works for them.
- STRESS –
- 75% of visit to doctors are driven by stress.
- TOXICITY –
- We should be able to understand the links of acute toxicity and health.
- Chemicals, cleaning materials that we use in our skin, genetically modified organisms have the potential to harm our body.
- IMMUNITY –
- The integrity of the Gut.
- We can take care of our immunity by taking care of the gut by making sure that we’re eating foods that are not inflammatory and by testing the integrity of our digestive tract.
- Microbiome –
- Trillions of bacteria, fungus, and viruses that surround us which are valuable for our health.
- People get sick easily because they have depleted their microbiome due to the constant use of antibiotics and antibacterial soaps.
- DIET –
- How the evolution of medicine is going to be relevant every year
- About his advice to patients that are traveling for medical purposes
- The Evolution of Medical Summit
- Revive Primary Care
- Revive Primary Care Facebook
- Revive Primary Care Twitter
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Apple imposes restrictions on HealthKit data sharing with ad platforms, others
“A set of rules discovered in the latest iOS 8 beta show Apple is already taking steps to ensure sensitive user health data harvested by the upcoming HealthKit API remains private, especially as it applies to firms wanting to harness the information for targeted ad campaigns.”
“Ahead of Apple’s expected iOS 8 launch in September, the company has restricted developers from selling or otherwise distributing sensitive data collected by the HealthKit application programming interface, which is set to debut as part of the new mobile operating system. The terms, buried in the latest iOS 8 beta’s licensing agreement, were highlighted by the Financial Times on Thursday.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.