Dr. Ernesto Gutierrez is the President and Medical Director of World Stem Cells Clinic which is the stand-alone stem cell research center based in Cancun, Mexico where novel autologous stem cell therapeutic applications are being developed since 2010. They aim to provide advancements in the field of regenerative medicine, particularly stem cell therapy, to improve the patient’s quality and quantity of life. Dr. Gutierrez and his team are very much committed in moving a step further and improving their procedures and methods to address a wide variety of medical conditions. He is also passionate about training and developing medical professionals by allowing them to visit, learn and participate in World Stem Cells Clinic’s state-of-the-art laboratory and research facility.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About Dr. Ernesto Gutierrez and World Stem Cells Clinic and how they have been developing novel autologous stem cell therapy applications since 2010
- About what their objectives are in the advancement of in the field of regenerative medicine as new therapeutic way to improve the quality and quantity of life
- About the several medical conditions that their research facility are providing treatments for
- About a patient from Bermuda who suffered from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and her difficulties dealing with this illness
- How this patient has improved 30% of her condition 24 hours after the infusion of stem cells
- How Dr. Gutierrez and his team are committed in improving their procedures and methods to address other medical conditions
- How they are funding their own research in advancing the field of stem cell therapeutic application
- About their passion of training new physicians and other medical professionals in their methods of harvesting, expanding and culturing cells
- Their mission to expand their reach to the different parts of the world by franchising so patients need not travel to a far place to receive medical treatment
- About the three main ways to acquire stem cells from a patient
- The different medical conditions that they are addressing to using stem cell treatment
- The importance of medical team credentials, the clinic’s legal standing, and verifiable testimonials from patients as part of his top three advice
- Company Website
- Facebook page
- Twitter account
- LinkedIn Profile
- Email Info: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-866-290-9722
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
New gene discovered that stops the spread of deadly cancer
“Scientists at the Salk Institute have identified a gene responsible for stopping the movement of cancer from the lungs to other parts of the body, indicating a new way to fight one of the world’s deadliest cancers.”
“Lung cancer, even when it’s discovered early, is often able to metastasize almost immediately and take hold throughout the body,” says Reuben J. Shaw, Salk professor of molecular and cell biology and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute early career scientist. “The reason behind why some tumors do that and others don’t has not been very well understood. Now, through this work, we are beginning to understand why some subsets of lung cancer are so invasive.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.
Enjoy the Show?
- Never miss an episode by subscribing in iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS.
- Leave us a rating and review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join our growing community on Facebook