Bill Mansell is the Director of Admissions at Sanoviv Medical Institute located at Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico. It is a fully licensed hospital with cutting edge facilities and they are accredited by the Institute for Functional Medicine. They offer a holistic and integrative approach to help treat a certain disease and elevate one’s immune system to make sure that the disease will not come back.
In this episode, Bill shared a story of a mother who is a lung cancer patient from Canada who underwent a series of medical treatments locally. At a certain point during her treatment, the doctor told her to set her affairs in order and plan for her funeral because there was nothing more they could do to treat her. She sought help online and found Sanoviv where she was placed under the Intensive Cancer Program which shrank her tumor by 80% in a very short time.
Find out in detail what the multi-pronged and aggressive approach Sanoviv uses to help treat patients with cancer and other diseases .
This interview was recorded at the World Medical Tourism Congress in Washington D.C. where John was a featured speaker in September 2014.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About a young mother from Canada who had a lung cancer
- About how this patient underwent from a series of medical treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy
- How at a certain point during her treatment, her doctor just told her that they cannot treat her and told her to plan for her funeral
- How this patient sought help online and found Sanoviv Medical Institute
- About the Intensive Cancer Program that the patient was placed in which shrank her tumor by 80%
- About IPT or Insulin Potentiated Therapy
- How they use IPT in conjunction with other medical procedures such as hyperthermia to treat their patients and help battle with cancer
- The kinds of cancers that IPT focuses into
- About the after care program they provide their guests
- How Sanoviv continuously innovates and bring in new procedures as often as they can to help remedy other kinds of diseases
- About their multi-pronged approach to treat the whole body, elevate the immune system, and build up the digestive system so that the cancer will not come back
- About the cost of cancer treatment in their hospital and how it is comparatively 10-20% lower that of the other hospitals
- The importance of a licensed facility. hospital accreditation, the opportunity to talk with a medical professional complete with credentials and the logistics well taken care of as part of Bill’s tips to patients who are considering to travel overseas to receive a medical treatment
- Company Website
- Insulin Potentiated Therapy
- Facebook page
- Youtube channel
- Contact Info: 800-726-6848
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
New drug target can break down cancer’s barrier against treatment
“Cancer research UK scientists at Barts Cancer Institute have found that targeting a molecule in blood vessels can make cancer therapy significantly more effective, according to research published in Nature.”
“The team at Barts Cancer Institute, part of Queen Mary University of London, have found that a molecule, called focal adhesion kinase (FAK), signals the body to repair itself after chemotherapy or radiotherapy, which kill cancer cells by damaging DNA. When the researchers removed FAK from blood vessels that grew in melanoma or lungcancer models, both chemotherapy and radiation therapies were far more effective in killing the tumours.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.