Abbi and Mark MacDonald are the founders of Venice Nutrition and Mark is also the author of the New York Time Best Selling book, Body Confidence. In this episode, they share the health challenges Abbi faced because of the autoimmune disease, fibromyalgia and how she overcame her symptoms using a combination of diet, scheduled sleep schedules and exercise. This is an incredibly inspiring story of a person who was told by many Doctors that she had no hope for a normal life and she refused to accept that.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About the health challenges that Abbi MacDonald faced because of fibromyalgia
- About the incident that happened in San Francisco which brought her to feel debilitating pain.
- How they consulted several doctors about Abbi’s condition and never really had any specific cure for her pain
- How Mark once been told by a client about the mind body prescription which led him from complete desperation to inspiration.
- How they managed Abbi’s fibromyalgia by managing the six components of our health
- The importance of blood sugar stabilization, eating every three hours, right mindset and making sure that your health is consistently working for you.
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
First Patient Receives Stem Cell Treatment for Degenerative Eye Disease
“Since stem cells were first hailed as a potential cure for a variety of diseases, we have witnessed setbacks, controversies, and failures. Now, however, human trials for the use of stem cells in treating degenerative eye disease have received the green light from an oversight committee in Japan after they agreed that the proposed treatment is safe.”
“The trial is especially significant because instead of employing controversial embryonic stem cells, researchers will instead use induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells—that is, stem cells derived from the patient’s own body (in this case, the skin).”