Antony DeSousa is the Founder and CEO of Dental Destinations Cancun which is also an affiliate of Dentaris located in Cancun, Mexico. Cancun has been known as a beautiful destination for vacation and travel and is also known to offer not only quality medical treatments but dental treatments as well at a very affordable price. Because of their passion in providing quality dental treatment, Antony and his team of experienced dental experts have significantly changed the lives of their patients and have helped them gain their confidence back through their wonderful smiles.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About a success story of one their patients who went to Cancun to have dental treatments because of the cost-prohibitive dental prices in the US.
- How they address the safety concerns of patients when travelling to Cancun
- How they properly and carefully vet out doctors or dentists that will attend to patients’ needs
- About the typical patients that travel to their clinics for dental procedures
- The most common dental procedures that patients go for when traveling to Cancun
- The cost difference of dental treatments in Cancun compared that of in the US and Canada
- The typical travel patient experience and the services they provide to patients
- The after care services they arrange for patients following a procedure
- The top three advice that Antony gave for patients who intend to travel overseas to receive dental treatments
- Dental Destinations Cancun Website
- Dentaris Website
- Google Plus
- Contact Information: 504-325-1490 / Cancun: 998-887-2579
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
How Many Die From Medical Mistakes in U.S. Hospitals?
“An updated estimate says it could be at least 210,000 patients a year – more than twice the number in the Institute of Medicine’s frequently quoted report, “To Err is Human.” “
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.
Enjoy the Show?
- Never miss an episode by subscribing in iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS.
- Leave us a rating and review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join our growing community on Facebook