Dr. Gerhard Siebenhuner from the German Medical Center located in Frankfurt, Germany was joined by Martin Czaikowski, who is the Vice Director of the German Cancer Society shares the breakthrough therapies and treatments they use in their country that is proven to be effective in treating various types of cancers. These include hyperthermia, insulin potentiation therapy, detoxification or a combination of each practiced only in Germany. Pharmacies in Germany are allowed to promote drugs and substances which are very known to be successful in treating cancer but for some reasons, the big companies would not produce it.
In this episode, Gerhard and Martin have detailed the processes involved in each type of treatment and how one patient from Australia and another patient from Netherlands, who traveled to Germany, have both been diagnosed with cancer and had successful results using these treatments.
Find out how these therapies work and the processes involved in it and how effective it is in treating a patient with cancer.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About the different types of treatments they use to treat cancer
- These therapies are only administered in Germany since the drugs and substances used in these treatments are not allowed in other countries.
- About a patient in Australia who was diagnosed with cancer in his home country and was supposed to be dead half a year ago
- About the various treatments this patient has received for his cancer
- Germany is a very highly regulated country
- An ethical commission in their country controls the ways these treatments are developed therefore ensuring the efficacy of each treatment
- About a patient in Netherlands who was diagnosed with breast cancer with metastasis in 2007
- How this patient received hyperthermia and Insulin Potentiation Therapy respectively and was able to cope with the treatment
- How these treatments are proven to be effective in treating cancer but leaving no side effects to patients
- About the general experience of a patient traveling to their facility
- About the after-care treatment they provide their patients
- The cost of detoxification and the process behind it
- Contact information : German Medical Center – Dr. Siebenhuener
Vilbeler Landstr. 45b
60388 Frankfurt am Main
- www.erweiterte-medizin.de – (Then select English language, and you will also see ways to get in touch with us)
- Email info : email@example.com
- Martin Czaikowski email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype ID : martin.czaikowski
- Blog : martinczaikowski.blogspot.com
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
We can now remotely control paralyzed rats, letting them walk again: Humans are next
“In the void left by the anticlimacticWorld Cup exoskeleton adventure, other efforts to make the paralyzed walk again are recapturing the spotlight. Chief among them is Grégoire Courtine’s research group at the EPFL in Switzerland. Their latest breakthroughs, just published in Science Translational Medicine, suggest that a more grounded approach is to repower the locomotive effort at the level of the spinal cord. The researchers were able to get the paralyzed rats to walk on their hind two legs with the help of a treadmill and harness.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.