1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the Web page at and its associated services, Web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Onwards Media, LLC dba HealthcareElsewhere.com (“HE”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refers to HE and “Web Site” refers to www.HealthcareElsewhere.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the Web Site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the Web Site contains information, processes and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of HE or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission from HE.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by HE or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the web site any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from HE and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to HE the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on the web site without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of HE. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of HE or the owners of such content or their authorized persons, if other than HE.
5. By accessing and/or using the Content, you are acknowledging that you fully understand your rights and obligations regarding the use of the Content and are acknowledging that you agree to abide by the terms described above.
Copyright © 2014 Onwards Media, LLC dba HealthcareElsewhere.com
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is expressly prohibited.