Linsey Hyatt shares the struggle of her son Tucker Beau who was diagnosed with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis at the age of two. Prior to his diagnosis, Linsey and her husband, Todd, started to see some changes in their son. He would run extremely high temperatures, would get a rash all over his body and completely quits eating. Tucker Beau grew up with active arthritis in his hips, both knees and ankles, his elbow and both his wrists. At that time, he also developed fluid around his heart and other organs were enlarged and inflamed. They tried several treatment options but these treatments never fully kept the arthritis in remission.
Linsey and Todd knew that Tucker Beau’s body could keep up with the medications anymore and they wanted to explore all possible options. Eventually they heard about Celltex and stem cell treatment. They took a leap of faith with Celltex because they believed that these stem cells may or may not work but it would not harm him in any way. He was the first child in the U.S. to undergo stem cell therapy and Tucker Beau had his first extraction last May of 2014 and had his first infusion therapy in Cancun on August 2014.
Find out more how stem cell treatment has changed the lives of Tucker Beau and his parents and how this treatment had him walk back on his own two feet for the longest time.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- At the age of two, Tucker Beau was diagnosed with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- How he started manifesting some changes in his behavior and physical condition
- How he suffered from arthritis in some of his parts of his body and enlargement and inflammation in his internal organs
- Tucker Beau was in several medications since he was two but never fully kept the arthritis in remission
- How they found out about Celltex and stem cell treatments.
- How Linsey and his husband, Todd, took the chance to do the stem cell treatment
- About the extraction of stem cells in the lab of Celltex in Houston and the first infusion Tucker Beau had in Cancun, Mexico.
- The reason why they had to go down to Cancun to perform the infusion
- How Tucker Beau gravitated towards and displayed affinity towards Batman.
- The positive manifestations that Tucker Beau showed after the stem cell treatment.
- Meet Tucker Beau – Juvenile Arthritis Testimonial
- Linsey Hyatt Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
New approach to arthritis treatment could avoid serious side-effects
“A new approach to arthritis treatment, which avoids unforeseen side-effects by delivering drugs exclusively to affected inflamed joints, has been developed by researchers at Queen Mary University of London.”
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.