Jennifer Ziegler who lives in Dripping Springs, Texas was diagnosed with MS in 2004. An advocate of helping Stem Cell Therapy get approved quickly in the US and create awareness for patients that they have basic rights to have access to their own stem cells for potential life saving treatments. She also shared how her health has improved 6 weeks after receiving 1 out of 3 stem cell treatments. Find out more of her success story and her continuous effort to create patient awareness to improve their quality of life. Part 2 of 2.
Thank you for listening. We would appreciate your comments and reviews.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- About the biggest complaint of Stem Cell recipients after they have undergone with their treatment
- How her health has improved six weeks after her first stem cell treatment
- How her family reacted to her decision to take the treatment and its outcome
- About her plans to travel to Cancun, Mexico to continue receiving Stem Cell treatment
- Jennifer Ziegler’s Facebook page
- Jennifer’s Pinterest: Living with MS
- Patients for Stem Cells Organization
- Indiegogo: International Crowd-funding site This is the link to the Tisch FDA study fund raising campaign.
The Onwards Medical Breakthrough
Printed kidney tissue closer to reality
“Queensland researchers are one step closer to printing 3D human kidney tissue thanks to a partnership between The University of Queensland and a US biotechnology company.”
“We will be able to grow mini-organs from the cells of patients with genetic kidney disease, both to better understand the nature of their disease and to test treatments that may improve renal function,” Professor Melissa Little said.
You can learn more about this discovery at this link.