Mike Koenigs is our first video guest on Healthcare Elsewhere, the most popular Medical Tourism show globally. Mike is a successful entrepreneur, 4 time #1 best selling author, software developer and world class trainer of enterpreneurs. His journey of surviving colon cancer is inspiring and Mike shares some very useful and blunt advice on how to survive a life threatening disease. His personal circle of friends include Deepak Chopra among others and his research eventually brought him to the Duke Cancer Institute for his cancer treatment. This is Part 2 of the interview.
Incidentally, John Cote’s wife Jennifer went to the Duke Cancer Institute as well for an experimental cancer vaccine over 25 years ago that she credits with saving her life from terminal cancer.
Mike’s wife Vivian created a fantastic foundation called Just Like My Child and they do a ton of work in Africa to make the world a better place. They have raised millions of dollars and Vivian has wisely spent it on very impressive programs like the Girl Power Project among others. Jennifer and I support this foundation several times a year and it is money well spent.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show, we would appreciate your comments.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Mike gives some blunt and hard hitting advice on how to survive a life threatening disease
- Learn how Mike was able to cut through the BS and get the life saving information he needed
- How Mike’s mindset and positive attitude was critical to his success and survival
- Why Mike immediately turned to a trusted resource and turned over his entire business to focus on his health
- How Deepak Chopra, a trusted friend of Mike and Vivian’s, helped Mike in his decision making process
- Duke Cancer Institute
- Just Like My Child
- Girl Power Project
- Healthcare Elsewhere on Facebook